Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vacation: 20 July - 27 July

I'm leaving tomorrowmorning on a vacation to Italy so I won't be able to update my personal blog and my Your Countdown-blog. Normally the My Exception-blog will remain unchanged as well, but Kelly has access to that blog as well so I don't know that for sure :D

In Italy I'll be working on the tracklist of the Your Countdown Newsletter Exclusive album which will be released 6 August (subscripe if you want it), but most of the time I'll be clearing my head so that I can start working on the new albums (Your Countdown & My Exception).

Also make sure you tune in to JIM TV tonight at 8.30 PM to watch me, Kelly, Jeroen & Layla in "Looking For Pearl"!

So that's about everything, no updates this week. I hope you'll survive :D

Have a nice week,

Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment